Sick Blah

Still sick. Still miserable. HAHA Thought I would share that. My nose is so blocked up I can barely breath. When I am not sneezing my head off I am coughing to the point of choking. But at least I have the sense this time to do something about it before it gets too bad (well badder than it already is). I took the day off today to see the doctor; I called at the start of the day, was put on hold for a long time and then told the earliest time I can see him is tomorrow. Agh typical! Whenever I get sick so does everyone else. So now I am taking tomorrow off too so hopefully the doctor will give me some happy pills and make the misery go away (far far away). Not overly concerned about taking some time off work, I got paid over the holidays so I can afford to take some time off and get better.
All I can say is thank god for the person who invented Vicks Inhaler; I've had that thing up my nose more times than I would like today but it seems to be providing some short term relief. I highly recommend it to anyone that gets to enjoy the pleasure of having a stuffy nose.
Later,
Miss Snix.

2 comments:

Maestro said...

funny thing, those inhalers.... I swear the only thing they do is bite through the mess and give your nose some sensation, giving you the false hope that your sinuses are clearing up. Not that it isn't a welcome feeling when it gets bad.

Hope you feel better.

Billie's Mummy said...

Thank you :)
I don't think they are making me better but they temporary clear the nose allowing me to breath for a few mins which is always nice :)
Got my pills today! So should be better soon.