Holidays!

I am on holidays!!! lol just a little bit happy about that! I had a great day today, well the whole week was good, but today was really nice. I only had 14 (turned into 13 when one was picked up half way through the day) out of the normally 25 children attend, so it was a nice small group. The teacher next to me offered to give me some some of hers to even the numbers out lol no thanks! Unfortunately two children with 'big personalities' (it's my nice way of saying disruptive lol) were there and tried to make their presence noticed but that didn't matter because the rest of the children were so lovely. I thought being the last day they would be very worked up but they weren't. We did a big clear up today, wiped everything over and sent things home. One parent made a joke about getting things (made in 'box construction' area that really only the child can tell what it is) sent home everyday lol well it is their special little treasures. The aide that was filling in for the regular one did a great job cleaning out all the block and paint area and helping with everything, she was so nice and friendly. I felt bad because I never got a chance to say thank you or goodbye because I had to rush my kids off to the library while she was still watching over another class at the end of lunch waiting for their teacher to collect them and when we got back she had finished for the day. But she told me where she normally works in the school so I might go see her first week back to say thanks for everything.
Anyway so happy I am on holidays even though I know it will fly by, always the way isn't it!? lol
Miss Snix

2 comments:

Maestro said...

Lucky duck!

We just got OFF holiday. It will be another couple months before we get another break. Enjoy the time off. Just remember... daytime television rots your brain. (Well, here in the States anyway. I can't imagine it's any different in Australia.)

Billie's Mummy said...

LOL As I am reading this I am watching Days of Our Lives! Daytime TV is holiday gold!