Relief Ramblings

Today is the start of the third week of term three and I am not working today. I had an offer to work today, but they called late in the morning and is a school in the town next to me. Which meant it would take me half an hour to get there and I wasn't real sure where the school is so I would probably waste time looking for the school. Glad I didn't take it though, today the weather is horrible; it is freezing and raining on and off. Plus I had a very busy weekend so was very tired. Last week however I worked everyday, it was actually a really nice week. I worked at two different schools. As my last blog said I worked at the school I had just finished a contract, I worked there again in two different classes the next two days. I had taught all three classes before a few times so the kids all knew me. They were nice, easy fun days :) The last two days I worked at a school across town with 2 classes I hadn't taught before, one class was SEU which I enjoy but you always get one child that makes it tough, but at least you expect that and know they can't help it. The other class was a normal class and the behaviour of the kids was not the greatest. I think I take it for granted teaching kids I know previously, new classes and children always love to up their misbehaviour. But thankfully at the end of the day I can walk away and not have to deal with them anymore lol I also got a advance booking for next month at the school I finished my last contract with to teach a class for a day, it is a class I haven't taught before but have taught classes on both sides so the kids have seen me and know who I am so that should be interesting to see how they are. I think I am going to have to end my blog now as my fingers are freezing and can barely move, aghh and this is meant to be the 'Sunshine State' - well show me some darn sunshine!!!
Stay warm everyone,
Miss Snix

0 comments: