Back At It!

6.15am *ring ring, ring ring* "Hello Miss Snix, are you available for work today?"
This is how my day started. Wasn't overly impressed but after not getting any work for the whole first week I guess it was about time I got back into working. The school I ended up doing supply for was also the school that had just given me the boot (without actually telling me I was getting the boot). There are over a dozen primary schools in my town and just my luck I get picked to work there for my first job back doing supply. It wasn't too bad, a little weird though. I saw some of my old students during the breaks and it was fun (not) trying to explain to them why I was teaching at the school again but I wasn't able to teach them. I didn't talk to much of the staff, and tried to avoid admin. I saw a couple of teachers I used to work with though. They had confused looks on their faces when they saw me, I think they assumed I left because I had another job else where. The class I taught were lovely, I had taught them for two straight weeks earlier in the previous term when their teacher was sick. So they knew me which helped because they were all really well behaved. I was fairly tired after today, I wasn't expecting to get work so I stayed up a little too late. . . as usual lol. Ohh well at least now I know I have some money definitely coming in now, although I wouldn't mind another day off to once again embrace my nothingness. There is nothing better then staying at home being lazy err I mean being productively house bound. Nahh I mean lazy lol I had a ticket in last weekends big $50 million lotto, didn't win so I guess I will just have to keep working. . . for now :-)
See you later,
Miss Snix.

0 comments: