Nothingness

The two week holidays are over and school has been back for 2 days now, so far I haven't got any work or heard anything. Not really surprised, it will take a little while for teachers to get sick or have days off after the holiday period and that is fine by me. I have really been enjoying the the nothingness lately. It has been nice spending time at home, resting and relaxing, and actually spending some time with my pets. It's a shame they weren't human babies, at least then I could stay at home and be paid by the government. That is something I am missing, my paycheck! In the past two weeks I have bought a brand new car, gone on a road trip and done more than my fair share of shopping, all of which has not come cheaply so a paycheck would be very nice. I think I have become a little to used to and accustomed to my current lifestyle of staying at home, I almost don't want to return to work. So I have come to the conclusion that all I need to do is have a big lotto win and I will be able to continue my nothingness in happiness. Too easy. Yeah right.
Catch you later,
Miss Snix.

0 comments: