Big Bad Storm. . . And Nothing Else!

Well this was a fun week, I did nothing. Absolutely nothing. Hmm I could end my blog there. . .

I was available all week and was hoping to hear the phone ring but each morning it didn't, so I didn't work. But I got some shopping done lol So instead of making money I decided to spend it; as you do. In honesty I did get a phone call this morning but it was past 8am when they called and I was still in my PJs and had yet to make breakfast and most schools like you to be there before 8.30am so I knew I wouldn't have enough time to make it.

The last couple of days we have had some really bad weather too. Down south from me they have had severe storms and flooding and it doesn't look like it's ending soon. We got a taste of that here last night. There was a severe storm warning out for flash flooding and large hail. Thankfully we didn't get it that bad. All we had was a lot of rain and strong winds as well as thunder and lightening all afternoon and night. But there was no damage to my house luckily. Unfortunately the forecast says we are due for more bad weather tomorrow night.

Speaking of bad weather; it is so hot here! I have sweat dripping off me without even moving. I am dreading Christmas; another hot, stinking one! And to think in some parts of the world it is snowing now.

Anyway let’s hope something more interesting happens to me next week!

Miss Snix.

2 comments:

Geraldo Maia said...

Hello Miss Snix,

It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo

Maestro said...

Yeah, I forgot you guys have your seasons opposite down there. I was in Sydney once in June... man was I surprised to be walking around with a jacket, heh heh.