Good Times

I had such a great day today! Which was so different to yesterday, yesterday was just a rotten day. The kids were all hyped up all day and then we had sport with other classes in the afternoon which was a nightmare to organise, didn't help another teacher had held my class up so we were running late joining it. I went home with a headache and absolutely hating my job. But today was the complete opposite, I had a nice relaxing day. Even though it was wet lunch both times so the kids had to stay inside all day, they all seemed to be very settled which was nice since I had a child return to class after a suspension who I had not met before. I was a little worried with how she would fit back in but I layed the law down with the other children about their own behavior before she even arrived. I was pleasantly surprise, she was such a sweetheart! Did her work, was quiet and even cleaned the bookshelves without asking. If her and the rest of the classes behaviour stays like this I think it will all be good :D
Until next time, class is dismissed.
Miss Snix.

1 comments:

KauaiMark said...

from, the context, "wet lunch" is what we call "rainy day lunch" here in the states?