Update from Last Post

After sending emails to both my union rep and the head of the teaching department in my area I finally got an email back in regards to the letter I was sent, however I was not given any explanation as to why I got the letter or why I was being deactivated. So I sent an email straight back using the email given to me asking once again for an explanation but as yet have no reply. I find the whole thing very odd. I have friends who graduated at the same time as me who do supply work while still looking for permanent work (the exact same situation as me!) but have not been sent this letter! So why me???

New Update! (day after previous bit was typed)
Got a phone call this morning from a man at the office who called to double check that my 'issue' had been sorted out. Well no it hadn't since no explanation was given as to why this was all happening! He explained to me that every teacher gets sent this letter every year in November. But firstly, I have never been sent the letter and secondly as you can all clearly see on the last post the letter was only sent in January! He response everytime I disputed his explanations was "ohh that's odd" I even told him about my friend who is in the same situation not getting the letter "ohh that's odd" AHHH After going around and around in circles with him I realised it was no good. I am 'activated' until December this year at least and he claims I should get another letter sent to me at the end of the year like I have always had...even though I never have before! The whole matter is just way too stressful and quite frankly way too stupid. Hopefully for now at least the matter is resolved. I hope!
Miss Snix.

0 comments: