Letter from Teaching Department

I got the following letter in the mail last week from the state teaching department. And was very confused by it. I have been teaching since 2007 and the whole time have been looking for work. I graduated with the highest possible rating a teacher could get but the department keeps telling me I need to wait on their list for a job to come up and now I get this letter! I have my teacher registration paid and up-to-date, I regularly send out my resume and I call the different reginal officers all over the state making sure my name continues to be out there so they know I want a job so I do not understand this letter one bit! As soon as I got this letter I wrote a letter requesting to be reactivated (never even knew I could be deactivated!) and giving all the information the letter asks for, I also added that I would like to be contacted when the reactivation takes place but so far I have not heard anything! Really do not want to have to make an appointment to go see them, last time I contacted them the reginal manager was very rude to me but with school starting in two weeks time I may just have to. This just really makes me mad!

0 comments: