Union and Dream Classroom!

Well we are now into Term 2 of the school year and one week down and no work yet, not overly worried as it has given me time to work on my uni assignments. But hope it does pick up soon, I seem to have more bills than payslips which is never good. Also the union guy that responded to my email I wrote last term has sent me a form to fill out to look for permanent work. Didn't know I had to keep filling forms out to look for it, I naturally assumed I would still be on the list of teachers looking for it until I was offered somewhere. . .guess I was wrong. And it's a little odd that I have to fill the form out with the union and not the department of education. The union is not compulsory, so how do people get on that aren't with it!? I still haen't heard from the department so I am happy at least I am with the union to look out for me!

Been looking at online blogs of other teachers, love seeing what others are doing in their classrooms and gives me great ideas for when (or should I say if!) I ever get my own. Anyway, I came across this one which looks like a dream classroom:


http://blogs.scholastic.com/3_5/2008/08/tour-angelas-4t.html

Until next time,
Miss Snix.

1 comments:

Maestro said...

Wow, I;d never be able to get myself that organized, heh heh.