Busy Working!

My contract with the prep/one class got extended until Monday and it looked like it might be extended for the week but their regular teacher decided to come back Tuesday. They are a really lovely class and hopefully I will get to work with them again throughout the year.

I wasn't expecting to get work today since it is only the 5th? week back at school and still fairly early for regular relief work to kick in. But I got a call this morning booking me for a year one class at a different school. It was replacing a teacher I replaced on contract last year for a month when she was teaching prep. A lot of her kids this year I taught last year as well, and most remembered me. I recognised a lot of faces but wasn't too good with names! I have taught that many children doing relief work it is hard to learn and remember all of them! Anyway, they were very differnt to the prep/one class I had just been teaching. Today they were so talkative, and kept moving and figiting and I struggled to keep them focused for long periods of time. But they are only 5/6 year olds! And a few good games of 'Simon Says' always comes in handy!!!

Miss Snix.

0 comments: